Welcome to The Dingle Harbour Lodge
||A warm Irish welcome awaits you at The Dingle Harbour Lodge. This beautiful purpose built premises with stunning sea views, combines a touch of class with traditional Irish friendly hospitality. Recently under new management we look forward to ensuring that your stay at The Dingle Harbour Lodge and area in general is a memorable one. |
||The Dingle Harbour Lodge, often described as “The Perfect Location” is a 5 minute stroll along Dingle’s prestigious seafront to all of the town’s amenities. The Yacht marina is directly across the road, which is an ideal area for a short leisurely walk, or perhaps some water activities such as kayaking or visiting “Fungi” The Dingle Dolphin. Also within walking distance along the seafront; Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium, Shops, Award Winning Restaurants and Traditional Pubs.|
||Overlooking the exquisite Dingle Harbour, the Lodge offers complimentary private parking, Large scenic patio, free Wi-Fi, on site lounge, breakfast restaurant and café. A Large selection of rooms boast stunning views over Dingle Harbour and Yacht Marina. Room features include a flat screen TV with satellite channels, an en-suite bathroom with complementary toiletries, and tea/coffee making facilities. |
||Our friendly staff, committed to ensuring your stay will be one to remember, will be available at all times to share their knowledge of the Dingle area, so as to ensure every visitor has a wonderful time during their stay at the amazing Dingle Peninsula. |
- Quality, affordable, Guesthouse Style Accommodation – the perfect place to relax and enjoy spectacular views over Dingle Bay
- 100 meters from the Yacht Marina – soak up the atmosphere in one of the many friendly cafes, and restaurants.
- A short seaide stroll from Dingle town centre, renowned for its old world charm, colourful shop fronts and craft centres
- With an impressive range of top quality eateries and pubs on our doorstep, all tastes, budgets and parties are catered for close by.
- Dingle’s countless activities and amenities will always bring a smile - Visit Oceanworld Aquarium, Horse-Ride on our famous beaches, try Golfing/Pitch & Putt, Sailing, Diving, Cycling.
- Why not trek to the top of Mt. Brandon and treat yourself to truly breathtaking views of the Dingle Peninsula or many of our other guide suggested walks.
- The famous Slea Head Drive – it’s starts on our doorstep, this needs to be seen to be believed.
- Come meet our friendly staff and let them make your trip to Dingle a memorable one
- Private Parking available on-site
Location of The Dingle Harbour Lodge