When the sun shines…
- Take a drive around Ireland’s most scenic coastal route, Slea Head.
- Catch a glimpse of Dingle’s famous dolphin, Fungie, with a boat tour of the bay.
- Take a boat tour to Ireland’s most westerly islands, The Blaskets.
- Explore the area on horseback with one of the local trekking tours.
- Discover all that Dingle has to offer with a leisurely walk about town.
Should the weather be unfavourable…
- The region’s only Aquarium, Dingle Oceanworld, is a two minute walk from your room.
- Why not take a tour in Dingle’s Brewery or Dingle’s Distillery.
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the Blasket Islands, with a trip to the Blasket Centre.
Information on any of these options and more are available at reception on check in
Dingle Harbour Lodge,
+353 66 91 51577
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.